Air France is the national and flag carrier of France. It’s headquartered in Tremble-en-France. Air France has a fleet size of 212 aircraft. It flies over 201 destinations including 168 international destinations.
Services and Facilities of Air France-
Air France provides comfort and ease for their passengers to make their travel pleasant.
They offer plenty of facilities, some of them listed below-
- Air France serves cocktails with sublime treats and better quality food.
- They have comfy seats with equipped with a personal screen so passenger can enjoy wide range of movies, music and games. Passengers can also download magazines and newspaper from “Air France Play App”.
- Passengers can get special assistance at the airport, if he/she travelling with infants or young children.
- If passenger is a frequent flyer of Air France then he can get priority access through the airport.
Steps to Change Flight on Air France-
To make a reservations with Air France is a quick and a simple process. If passengers need to change in his reservation or change his flight, then he should follow the steps listed below-
- Passenger has to visit Air France’s official website.
- Open the website and go to the “manage your reservation”
- Enter your reservation number or ticket number.
- Then passenger needs to enter his last name and click “search”
- Passenger gets the option to change his flight, fill the required details and change the flight.
- Passengers may cost some extra charges for change the flight.
If passenger has facing any issue regarding Air France flight change process, then he can directly contact the reservation office and talk to the reservation executives via Air france phone number. Reservation executives can make changes in flight as per passengers’ request.